Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my meat wagon

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Mmm...ribs...drools

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I think it's great and I'm not a fan of BBQ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

That website doesn't look finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭trellheim

the ribs sure are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I was here yesterday, hands down the best smokehouse in Dublin. Make sure to get the meat on a board as they all come with the giant beef rib.

Anything you can't finish you can bring home anyway so don't worry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

It's fantastic, my favourite BBQ place by far.

some people think its far too greasy ( i'm not one of them I hasten to add ) the smoked sausage is lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

trellheim wrote: »
    some people think its far too greasy ( i'm not one of them I hasten to add ) the smoked sausage is lovely

My meal of choice is brisket with sausage and mash. You gotta love a restaurant that treats sausage as a side order.

got the takeout mix box last night as a guilty pleasure , 14.95 and a lot of overfilled groaning afterwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

trellheim wrote: »
    got the takeout mix box last night as a guilty pleasure , 14.95 and a lot of overfilled groaning afterwards

Did you get the big massive rib with that? Like below

my-meat-wagon.jpg

• Advertisement

no the rib wasnt in it but I'm sure theyd do it for you ... oh the farts afterwards even the dog was disgusted.

Advertisement