Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for online masters in software development

Options
  • 12-06-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

hi I am currently looking into a masters in software development, ideally mobile app development. I live in galway and need the masters to be 100% online as i have a full time software dev job and a family.
    I can only seem to find 1 course that is 100% online and that is in NUIG. it does not cover any mobile development which i am a small bit disappointed about. However I cant seem to find any other Masters qualifications in this area that are provided via distance learning. If anyone can let me know of an alternative course or a website where i can find one that would be fantastic.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

purerandom wrote: »
    hi I am currently looking into a masters in software development, ideally mobile app development. I live in galway and need the masters to be 100% online as i have a full time software dev job and a family.
    I can only seem to find 1 course that is 100% online and that is in NUIG. it does not cover any mobile development which i am a small bit disappointed about. However I cant seem to find any other Masters qualifications in this area that are provided via distance learning. If anyone can let me know of an alternative course or a website where i can find one that would be fantastic.
    thanks.
    I'm looking at doing the Nuig distance learning course too- if you are already working in software it might be too easy for you - I'm starting from a non- IT background. Am following this thread with interest

Advertisement