Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming RF sensors to HKC-1070 panel

Options
  • 12-06-2015 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys, I've recently dumped an inoperative PW Simon panel and dummy bell box.

I've installed an HKC-1070 panel and a wired SABB.

I've got Interlogix sensors from the PW system.

Replaced batteries in sensors. Panel won't map sensors. I'm trying one at a time BTW.

What am I missing?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

you have two different systems there they wont work HKC works with only HKC sensors . There is another route you could take UTC do a radio receiver that you can learn the sensors into then you can wire that receiver into the wired zones and map them there its not ideal but would save you buying different sensors the device is called a Quick Bridge . Other wise buy HKC sensors. If it was the simon 3 panel the sensors yo have a 433mh and HKC is an 868mh system the quick bridge is 433mh

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Autosparks

I'll change the sensors, probably the best option all things considered.

Thanks for the reply.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

stuartkee wrote: »
    you have two different systems there they wont work HKC works with only HKC sensors . There is another route you could take UTC do a radio receiver that you can learn the sensors into then you can wire that receiver into the wired zones and map them there its not ideal but would save you buying different sensors the device is called a Quick Bridge . Other wise buy HKC sensors. If it was the simon 3 panel the sensors yo have a 433mh and HKC is an 868mh system the quick bridge is 433mh

Would any 868mhz sensor work with the HKC? I know UTC and Pyronix have 868MHz sensors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Mr. G wrote: »
    Would any 868mhz sensor work with the HKC? I know UTC and Pyronix have 868MHz sensors.

No each manufacturer has closed protocol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Mr. G wrote: »

You could use a receiver to add the UTC and Pyronix sensors to the HKC wired systems.

• Advertisement
Advertisement