Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aleatorio's Game of Tomes

Options
  • 12-06-2015 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Long time reader, first time logger.
    I have a goodreads account I use for logging my books but I thought this would be a nice way to keep track of my opinions and whatnot too :)

I just finished up reading the infamous 1984 by George Orwell, which I thought was brilliant (though I found a few sections, like the exerpts from 'the book', a bit tedious and slow to read).

Starting on Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs tomorrow, which looks rather peculiar indeed due to the bloody creepy illustrations in it.. I shall be reading it with the light on for sure.. :pac:

Also recently ordered Brave New World, Magonia, Fahrenheit 451 and The Diviners from bookdepository, and I also have More Than This, The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Plague and All the Bright Places on my to-read list.

Will update when Im finished Miss Peregrines

Advertisement