Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insanity (10 months post c-section)

Options
  • 12-06-2015 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi All,

I started insanity two weeks ago. I'm nearly finished week 2 - just 1 session left before my rest day.

I suppose the big difference between this time and last time is I had a baby 10 months ago and only really getting back to exercise now.

First four days of insanity and I struggled to roll out of the bed - sore ALL OVER! That slowly subsided.

I have to be honest - I never think about doing it. I just put on my gear and go for it. If I thought about it for one second I wouldn't do it. Tomorrow is my first day doing Cardio abs.. I'm dreading it! My core is completely shot from the c section. Post session I try and get some protein and carbs into me in the form of chocolate milk :).

I'm definitely seeing results! Much better definition in the arms and I've noticed fat loss around the lower back and waist. Results usually show for me around week 3. Hoping I can plough on, if not for my body, for my head :)

Advertisement