Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niteclub style Hand Stamp?

Options
  • 12-06-2015 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Looking to get a small hand stamp printed, I've found a lot of self-inking stamps but prefer a small one that can use our logo - as the self-inking ones can hurt a hand easily.

Anybody know where to get these made in town?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

This place might be helpful

The Rubber Stamp company

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

The Master wrote: »
    This place might be helpful

The Rubber Stamp company

A guy came in to me yesterday looking for them apparently they moved he couldn't find them though. The guy in the shop next to them said they had moved three blocks up hard to tell where that is really. I'm going down that way in a bit I'll take a look.

EDIT: just went by shutter is down and the guy in the model shop next door said they had moved but didn't know exactly where just that same three blocks.

Just heard that he has retired he has sent all his regular business to a shop on Moore St so guessing they do something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

There is a stamp shop on Camden Street, not far from Flannerys

Advertisement