Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service

Options
  • 12-06-2015 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

I am mesmerised by your claim to have a response time of 7 hours and I'm definitely in the 4% that you fail to respond to.I have sent a number of PMs over the period of 3 weeks to a month without any reply?I find this very disappointing as my query would have been relatively easy to deal with.There is a limit to one's patience,thankfully I have had my query answered via your 1901 number but it has made seriously doubt whither I'd ever use your Talk to Eircom service again.Even after threatening to exit my Eircom contract no consideration was obviously given to answering my minor query,customer service is as important to me as the quality of my actual service delivered in choosing a service provider.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

seligehgit wrote: »
    I am mesmerised by your claim to have a response time of 7 hours and I'm definitely in the 4% that you fail to respond to.I have sent a number of PMs over the period of 3 weeks to a month without any reply?I find this very disappointing as my query would have been relatively easy to deal with.There is a limit to one's patience,thankfully I have had my query answered via your 1901 number but it has made seriously doubt whither I'd ever use your Talk to Eircom service again.Even after threatening to exit my Eircom contract no consideration was obviously given to answering my minor query,customer service is as important to me as the quality of my actual service delivered in choosing a service provider.
    Hi seligehgit

Apologies for the delays - I'm afraid I have not received a PM from you since 9/7/2014

If you have PM'd anyone else please forward it to myself and I will ensure your query is handled with the utmost care it deserves.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement