Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Implantation bleeding.

• 12-06-2015 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, I'm wondering has anyone had a similar experience to me & if so were you pregnant?
    My period is now 5 days late. 2 days before period was due, I started to get brown spotting & this lasted for 5 days - just a little brown spotting once in the morning - very light - then nothing else all day until the next morning.
    Pregnancy tests all coming up negative. We had sex during ovulation & that week, so wondering what is going on ...... Would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

Comments

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

I've never had implantation bleeding so cant help you there but are you testing with first morning urine?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 angers79

Hi, I tested once in the morning the day before my period was due and it was negative but maybe it was too early. Going demented not knowing what is going on, so hopefully a positive test this weekend...

Advertisement