Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smell of raw sewage in bank branch

Options
  • 12-06-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just spent 20 minutes in the queue there in Beacon Sandyford 906160. I'm used to the long queue as there's only ever one poor teller on, even at peak times. However myself, the staff and other customers would appreciate if you could address the overpowering smell of sewage that's in the branch now. It's not the first time that this has happened either. Apparently the staff have complained but nothing has been done about it. Quite likely there is an elevated CO level coming from the sewers also, a serious health risk. I was only in there a while and I've a terrible headache

The branch should be closed until the leak is resolved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

woejus wrote: »
    Hi,

Just spent 20 minutes in the queue there in Beacon Sandyford 906160. I'm used to the long queue as there's only ever one poor teller on, even at peak times. However myself, the staff and other customers would appreciate if you could address the overpowering smell of sewage that's in the branch now. It's not the first time that this has happened either. Apparently the staff have complained but nothing has been done about it. Quite likely there is an elevated CO level coming from the sewers also, a serious health risk. I was only in there a while and I've a terrible headache

The branch should be closed until the leak is resolved.
    Hi woejus,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're very sorry to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback here and we will certainly pass on your post to the Branch manager for their attention. 

If we can assist you with any other query here please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement