Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibrahimovic the intellectual - NOT!

• 12-06-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭

Quote from Ibra: "I'm happy at PSG, we made a magical year, we won everything we could win and made the quarter-finals of the Champions League." Unless there was a rule that PSG couldn't win the CL this season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Don't say an ill word against Zlatan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

a thread insulting Zlatan. You're fúcked!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

jacool wrote: »
    Quote from Ibra: "I'm happy at PSG, we made a magical year, we won everything we could win and made the quarter-finals of the Champions League." Unless there was a rule that PSG couldn't win the CL this season.

Maybe he didnt think they had a chance of winning the CL?

May be he was speaking about domestically and left the word out by mistake/lost in translation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Da fuq? :confused:

I imagine what he meant to say is they expected to win everything BUT the UCL and was pointing out how well they done in it.

They did win it all in France AFAIK which isnt surprising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,745 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

So he made a syntax error speaking in his 5th (?) language? Damn him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

jacool wrote: »

Ibra simply never believed PSG could win CL, which is quite reasonable. Dont see how Ibra said anything wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

They won everything they could win and made CL qtrs?

What am I missing? makes perfect sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

This just seems like you have a severe vendetta against Zlatan and pounced on a very watery excuse to give out about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Right, this thread has no real reason to continue IMO, anyone feels any different PM me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

What a bizarre thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement