Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Banking Account

Options
  • 12-06-2015 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi,

Can one of the BOI reps please confirm if my online banking account reqest will be processed shortly and that there is no issues? I completed the process well over a week ago.

I had issues with my address before so just want to ensue this isn't holding up the process.

Please PM for account information.

Thanks,
    Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can one of the BOI reps please confirm if my online banking account reqest will be processed shortly and that there is no issues? I completed the process well over a week ago.

I had issues with my address before so just want to ensue this isn't holding up the process.

Please PM for account information.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Hi bugsyb4,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear you have experienced this delay in having an account added online. As we have no access to account details here, we would be unable to check this. 

You can request an update to this request by sending a query when logged into your account on 365 Online by selecting the Online Service Desk and then the Ask a Question option. 
    Alternatively you can call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access can check this for you. Our representatives are available until midnight tonight and then 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement