Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Last Post On Boards.ie

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

To be fair to the OP he did start a great thread a few years back, even if I'm 99% sure he was trolling.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056777038

Just read through all of that. 99% sure as well, but it was pretty entertaining to see the reactions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

not this one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

I remember a Canadian girl called Liah saying goodbye and she really did leave the site. I think she felt a few people always had it in for her, whether they did or not I'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭OneOfThem

ROAAAR wrote: »
    I remember a Canadian girl called Liah saying goodbye and she really did leave the site. I think she felt a few people always had it in for her, whether they did or not I'm not sure.

Jesus, there's a blast from the past. Ah certain people did have it in for her for some reason to be honest. She had a link to her Formspring (is that still around?), a social network thing where people get to say anything they want to you anonymously (awesome idea...) in her signature, took a look once, two thirds of the posts were people that were obviously from boards being very personal and confrontational and insulting. More fool her for being party to it by linking the thing in her sig I guess. But still, it was pretty apparent certain people had a serious bone to grind with her. Internet is serious business.

OneOfThem wrote: »
    Jesus, there's a blast from the past. Ah certain people did have it in for her for some reason to be honest. She had a link to her Formspring (is that still around?), a social network thing where people get to say anything they want to you anonymously (awesome idea...) in her signature, took a look once, two thirds of the posts were people that were obviously from boards being very personal and confrontational and insulting. More fool her for being party to it by linking the thing in her sig I guess. But still, it was pretty apparent certain people had a serious bone to grind with her. Internet is serious business.

Formspring, Jesus another blast from the past. Wasn't there a couple of suicide cases relating to those sort of websites. I imagine people felt like she took things to heart and got joy out of saying nasty stuff to her. Sick ****s tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

She came, she posted, she left.

Menas wrote: »

She averaged nearly 100 posts a day, now that is impressive. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Version 5 or 6 or whatever will be along shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Menas wrote: »

"She" , was a male- just sayin:p

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Re-reg: It's like in secondary school or college when kids try to reinvent themselves with a new image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Probably could have halved that if (s)he had realized there's a multiquote button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭semionova

anncoates wrote: »
    Probably could have halved that if (s)he had realized there's a multiquote button.

Jaysus what a scatty idiot ! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I remember a few months ago some attention seeking gob****e made a thread as his last post, giving out, trying to go out in a blaze of glory and closed his account.

Mods had it removed within 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

semionova wrote: »

Good lord, you've 40 posts already. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭semionova

anncoates wrote: »
    Good lord, you've 40 posts already. :)

Happenstance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Nearly 1000 posts in 2 weeks, I'd say you won't be back :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

fullstop wrote: »
    Nearly 1000 posts in 2 weeks, I'd say you won't be back :rolleyes:

I have a funny feeling that (s)he has been back and gone already! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

MadsL wrote: »

That thread is a graveyard of banned and closed accounts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

semionova wrote: »

Cringing at this :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Cringing at this :o

You've just made her register another account to reply to this.

7 times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

gone already.. must have got burn out from 8 days of non stop posting :pac:

I don't think you can really beat amps, although amp seems to have returned :D

Advertisement