Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90's dance

Options
  • 12-06-2015 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,102 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all! I've come up with an interesting present for a really good friends birthday. She made me something so special, that i need to return the goodwill. So, i've decided i'm going to make her a "mix-tape" of all the classic 90's chart dance songs that she loves, such as Vengaboys and other dancey singy music. The only thing is, i can't for the life of me remember what all the "good" songs were from back then.

Anyone have any links for the music of the 90's in the same vein? Like, a list of the top 10 songs of the wee/month for the 90's?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

There are plenty of 90s Youtube mixes around with song lists included.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Hello all! I've come up with an interesting present for a really good friends birthday. She made me something so special, that i need to return the goodwill. So, i've decided i'm going to make her a "mix-tape" of all the classic 90's chart dance songs that she loves, such as Vengaboys and other dancey singy music. The only thing is, i can't for the life of me remember what all the "good" songs were from back then.

Anyone have any links for the music of the 90's in the same vein? Like, a list of the top 10 songs of the wee/month for the 90's?

Cheers in advance!

Well, that was your first mistake.

Try a gander at this mix:
    https://www.mixcloud.com/iamstop/this-is-a-journey-back-to-your-innocent-summers/
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 72,747 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

'Scatman' by Scatman John
    'Alane' by Wes
    'Don't Stop (Wiggle Wiggle)' by The Outhere Brothers

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 72,747 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Watching MTV Classic at the moment, a countdown of '90's Eurodance'.

Some gems so far...

'The Key The Secret' by Urban Cookie Collective
    'Cotton Eye Joe' by Rednex
    'Another Night' by MC Sar and the Real McCoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

You should check out Attention Bebe this Sat in the Button Factory to get you in the mood. A great 90s cover band

• Advertisement
Advertisement