Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom E fibre Roll out co clare

Options
  • 12-06-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

i see for the last several weeks alot of eircom networks services vans have been working from lissycasey to kilrush. there are several stop/go traffic lights in operation for last month or so, they seem to be adding a new silver cables to existing poles. 

does this mean there bringing e fibre down to the much needed rural area's, kilrush, kilkee, doonbeg. 

can anyone confirm this. my bbnet contract is up in august but if there bringing downe fibre now to be live by christmas then i wont renew it. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

i see for the last several weeks alot of eircom networks services vans have been working from lissycasey to kilrush. there are several stop/go traffic lights in operation for last month or so, they seem to be adding a new silver cables to existing poles. 

does this mean there bringing e fibre down to the much needed rural area's, kilrush, kilkee, doonbeg. 

can anyone confirm this. my bbnet contract is up in august but if there bringing downe fibre now to be live by christmas then i wont renew it. 
    Hi AustinByrnes

If you could please PM me your land line number and specific address I will look in to eFibre availability and plans for your line.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement