Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First human head transplant in 2017

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

This would be a massive breach of medical ethics in my view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

catallus wrote: »
    Where does the head end and the body begin, then?

Is your neck part of your body? Or your head?

There's a great big organ in your head that kind of runs the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

There's a great big organ in your head that kind of runs the show.

Ah yes, my tongue is legendary :p

But enough smut! This is serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I'd take a change, as long as they don't give me David Beckhams head, would like to have a few brain cells to work with
    Yeah, by that post I don't think you deserve David Beckham's head

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

bnt wrote: »
    Your body has no consciousness or awareness of anything at all, on its own.

That's silly. My head can't exist separate from my body and who says consciousness isn't a whole body thing? Apparently the bodies of some people who were guillotined got up and tried to put their heads back on so the body must have some sort of consciousness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Crazy thinking... Stop thinking of life and external life as a matter scenario, when they both exist together but also separately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Mmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

KungPao wrote: »
    Would jerking it be gay? It's someone elses ding dong after all.

Hmmm, sensitive disposition leave it unclicked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2993555/World-s-PENIS-transplant-Man-21-organ-restored-amputated-botched-circumcision.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

The man's a complete idiot and he should stay out of science and go back to medicine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭captainfrost

lmagine the horror of waking up with another persons head, thinking, ones mind will surely be in a state of madness. I doubt if this is possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

ScumLord wrote: »
    The Russian guy lined up to do this has a muscle wasting disease since birth and his body has been disfigured by the disease, there's no real help they can give him other than management. So a full body transplant would be the way to go.

He can have mine when I've finished with it.

Advertisement