Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Music-All information provided here

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Also, on the last point, if you simply make any of the iOS playlists you are adding music to available offline, then any Apple Music tracks you add to them should automatically download and be visible on your iPhone.

So basically the following two steps should solve your problem:

1. enable Music Available Offline.
    2. Make your iOS playlists available offline.

But keep in mind that the two libraries are still technically in sync, you are just hiding the rest of it on the iPhone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Good info. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

My God, this is the buggiest pile of sh1te I've ever had the misfortune to use on my iPad Air. Won't even let me make music available offline. The Google Music All Access app p1sses all over it, which is ironic considering this is built for an i device.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

nocoverart wrote: »
    My God, this is the buggiest pile of sh1te I've ever had the misfortune to use on my iPad Air. Won't even let me make music available offline. The Google Music All Access app p1sses all over it, which is ironic considering this is built for an i device.

It's working fine for me, stick to google play music so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Is there a way to save a whole playlist that comes up in the for you section rather than saving each song?

Edit found if you search for the playlist you can do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Is there a way to save a whole playlist that comes up in the for you section rather than saving each song?

Yep, just hit the + symbol, that will add the playlist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Zhane wrote: »

There seems to be some problems with the iPad. Bear with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Zhane wrote: »

Its not like I don't want it to be as good as Google Play Music, like some childish fan-boy. I just find it very frustrating to use right now and would rather give my €10 (once the trial is up) to something that simply works.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭HardenendMan

I'm loving Apple Music so far. Had lost interest in music recently. The ability to listen to virtually any song that comes to mind is savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Frank Sinatra's changed a bit hasn't he?

315j18p.jpg

This is how he's showing up on my iPhone now anyway. And if I change from 'My Music' to 'All', I get all Aretha Franklin stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

I find myself just using the radio service mostly. God damm them old timey blues artists know how to make a tune. Love listening to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

I'll keep Spotify @€;5 methinks but I'm still looking forward to trying this on Android when it is eventually released.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Yeah me too, I've been trying to use it the past fews days and it's been acting a bit strange. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Working ok for me (late 2013 iMac). Running iTunes 12.2.1

Yosemite, Itunes 12.2.1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Happened for me too. Ended up signing out & back into the Itunes Store and all fixed itself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Mine stopped working - tried everything but the only thing that fixed it was deleting iTunes preference files and logging out of Apple Music and back in again.

Some kind of bad glitch.

I'm not able to use Apple Music on iTunes again ... This is really getting a bit annoying.

Back to spotify for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are you with Sky by any chance? Many people with them are reporting problems. Seems they are blocking ports in addition to DNS issues.

Are you with Sky by any chance? Many people with them are reporting problems. Seems they are blocking ports in addition to DNS issues.

Nope and it's not a DNS issue as it's working on my iPhone on the same ISP.

The song appears to start in iTunes, info displays then it skips to the next one and keeps doing this. So radio stations just display a song title every 1 second and nothing plays.

I'm already switched back to Spotify. Not likely to switch back unless bugs are fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Same problem. Works on iPhone but on iTunes, when I try to play anything it just keeps skipping through the tracks.

If I try to download a track in iTunes it tells me there is a problem with the Cloud.

Also, finding streaming very slow on iPhone compared to Spotify.

Hopefully they sort this out soon or it's back to Spotify.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Opened up iTunes tonight and it told me my iCloud session had expired. Had to put my apple id in 3 times. Actually noticed I have to authenticate a lot like that on my mac when I open iTunes prior to the recent update. Anyway, music is now playing from iTunes on my Mac.

Hopefully it's fixed for everyone else too.

Jury's still out on streaming lag on iPhone though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Yep it was down for a few hours yesterday evening.

Apple Music is a nightmare and I’m done with it

Jim Dalrymple isn’t happy. This will prompt all the other high-profile Apple bloggers to respond and hopefully force Apple into gear. iCloud Music Library is MobileMe all over again.

• Advertisement

I think its a bit early to be harsh on it, anything that launches will have bugs and not work 100% for the first few months.

Advertisement