Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork kennel recommendations

• 12-06-2015 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi.
    I'm looking for some recommendations for doggy boarding kennels in Cork. It is the 1st time I will be leaving my dog and I'm very anxious about it as my dog doesn't get on with other dogs. He is a jrt and has small dog syndrome. He also cannot come off the lead. I have managed to train him on everything except recall.
    He is neutered, chipped and all his vaccines are up to date. I would like to send him somewhere where he won't be lonely. He suffers terribly from separation anxiety hense why I have never left him. He's a bit spoilt if I'm honest (my fault no kids ). Cost is not an issue if it's the right place for him. We will be gone for a week. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Creedons Doggy Daycare? I see their info pop up on Facebook. Nanci Creedon is often on tv3 I think and is a qualified behaviourist as far as I know.

Hit the Google machine

Advertisement