Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Mater Public Clinic

Options
  • 12-06-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

HI.I am new on here and also need to get to the public clinic at the Mater in Eccles St.I am driving from Monaghan..Can anyone help me out on the easiest way there.(Rem Im a Culchie.)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You mean the Breastcheck clinic?
    Get onto the M1 and follow it all the way into Dublin city centre.

You will pass the Skylon Hotel and St. Patrick's College in Drumcondra (on your right), keep following that road. You will cross over the canal, you will cross the North Circular Road junction (Big Tree pub on your left, Ulster Bank on the right).
    The second turn to the right after you cross the North Circular Road junction is Eccles Street. There is a filter light to turn right and there is a bar called Aurora on the corner facing you. The Breastcheck clinic is on the right hand side of the road as you drive up.

After the Mater Private (new building), after the car park, but before the old Mater building is the Breastcheck clinic. It is in a row of Georgian looking buildings. It has a sort of 'three part' door.
    cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0&hl=en&output=thumbnail&thumb=2&panoid=ih1yNQEDSsynDASl0CLgBQ&w=345&h=170&yaw=19.032297664450127&pitch=3.009978854971507&ll=53.358585,-6.267565
    Parking very scarce that part of town. See can you get into the Mater car park, but it will probably cost you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mod note: Made a new thread for this.

Also have a look at http://www.a-b.ie which might help with directions etc.

Advertisement