Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Ear/ Over Ear Recommendations for 6 ?

• 12-06-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Asked for Reccomations on a suction cup holder here and found a super one from the info provided, so thanks!.
    Have some in ear buds from Sennheiser but now looking for some on/over ear ones. Thought Sennheisers were the way to go again but the house of Marley positive vibration pulse seems
    To sound the best on test which is strange as I thought over ears would be the best sounding.
    The bass and the loudness was way better on the HoMs by a long way.
    So any othe ones worth checking out.

On a budget btw, sub 70 euro!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Audio Technical MX30s are €75 I believe, they're on ear. I've MX20s and I like them, not too bad compared to Sennheiser HD598s, so the 30s should be a step up again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

Audio Technical MX30s are €75 I believe, they're on ear. I've MX20s and I like them, not too bad compared to Sennheiser HD598s, so the 30s should be a step up again

Where AT Available generally?

Got mine off Amazon, not a clue where you'd get them brick and mortar

Got mine off Amazon, not a clue where you'd get them brick and mortar

Thanks, I'll check them out. The way you can test then In store is cool as the device headphone combination is cool. 300e set may not suit your device as good as a 30e set.

If you're running €300 headphones off an iPhone you want to get your head checked anyways! :pac:

• Advertisement

If you're running €300 headphones off an iPhone you want to get your head checked anyways! :pac:

Beats, cool kids need them I guess! Bose too, Bose Speakers are top notch for the buck. Not the HP tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I picked up some AKG 550s on Amazon for £100. Good reviews and good sound too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AKG-K550-High-Performance-Closed-Back-Headphones-Black/dp/B005CNR7B0

Advertisement