Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody deal with ''online golf.eu''?

Options
  • 13-06-2015 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

just abut to order a new golf trolley from this site, but just wondering has anybody had any dealing with them before as i have never heard of them.
    Thank in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭Russman

If it's the European version of onlinegolf.co.uk then they're fine. I've ordered I think 4 items off them in the last few weeks with no issues. Even had to return an item (wrong size, my fault) and they refunded with no quibble. They use DPD and you get a tracking number to track your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jimbobyrne

Russman wrote: »
    If it's the European version of onlinegolf.co.uk then they're fine. I've ordered I think 4 items off them in the last few weeks with no issues. Even had to return an item (wrong size, my fault) and they refunded with no quibble. They use DPD and you get a tracking number to track your order.
    That's brilliant. Thank you. I'll be looking forward to my new delivery on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭irishtoffee

Great to deal with mate,ordered lots of stuff from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Sorry, don't want to open another thread, is P & M Golf in Ennis still open?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

It certainly is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Sorry, don't want to open another thread, is P & M Golf in Ennis still open?

It's just P now though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

It's just P now though.
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Keano wrote: »
    ?

Martin has left the business and has just gone back to taking over the shop at ennis golf club. Pity as he is/was a much much better person to deal with than Padraig. Got so much better deals with martin around. Pretty much all the people I play with and speak only dealt with martin if they went down to the store. Would get much bigger discounts.

Advertisement