Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local business recommendations

Options
  • 13-06-2015 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

I've just seen this thread pop up in the Kerry forum and thought it would be a nice idea for the D15 forum.

I have a tendency to just go to the centre if I need to buy something. It has everything really. But I'm probably missing out on local businesses as a result.

What local businesses in D15 would you recommend for great service? Mine would be Thomas Kendall hair salon in Castleknock. I used to go to Peter Mark but I tried Thomas Kendall instead one day and was really impressed. Super friendly, good prices and they actually understood how I wanted my hair to turn out. I explained what I wanted and a minute later was shown exactly the style I'd asked for on the laptop. There was no rushing either. I'd definitely recommend it.

Advertisement