Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android/Dream Box [ Illegal discussion = Ban ]

Options
1202203204205206208»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

do and check for updates in the system if you havnt already

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭drury..

Is there any Chinese shops doing customs free shipping

Bangood was my goto but they only seem to have it for a few items now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭BandMember

AliExpress maybe?

A word of warning/advice though, if you're going to for the cheap Chinese clone/knock off, be prepared for it to break your heart and give you nothing but problems before you go again. Better to spend properly once on a proper box than buying a pile of cheap boxes. Makes life a lot easier (and works out better financially) in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭jj880

The Kinhank G1 looks to have great specs and full Google certification. Bluetooth voice remote also. 73 euro on AliExpress.

Reviews are excellent. Thats a lot of box for 73 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I have bought several Mecool box's and no complaints with them.

Bought direct from meccool website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭drury..

I ordered a TOX3 box for 70 euro in January from AliExpress. Came from China. Took 10 days to arrive. No customs fees. What I paid on AliExpress was the total amount.

Hmmm... My bluetooth airmouse remote has become very sluggish with my TOX3 box all of a sudden. Its intermittent. No problems with the LG magic TV remote which controls my box using the CEC connection from the TV but airmouse is handy when I need the pointer. Ive unpaired and paired the BT remote again but its the same. Very sluggish about 50% of the time. Any ideas?

Edit: got it sorted. Turned off "Always visible for nearby devices" option in Bluetooth settings.

Post edited by jj880 on

Advertisement