Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android/Dream Box [ Illegal discussion = Ban ]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭xlogo

Golfmk4 wrote:
    They are offering to revert it back to kodi 14 if I post it back but it's too slow, recordings won't play at all and this is a common issue in kodi 14! I would be willing to pay somebody even to help me!

What site? What bloke?

Name and shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭BandMember

xlogo wrote: »
    What site? What bloke?

Name and shame!

He already has!!

Talk about proving the point about people not reading threads..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

BandMember wrote: »
    He already has!!

Talk about proving the point about people not reading threads..... :rolleyes:

I thought the same. I can't see a name mentioned either.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭xlogo

BandMember wrote:
    Talk about proving the point about people not reading threads.....

Not harm done in asking - maybe you're being a bit sensitive - also a question a second time may also bring out the replies and experience of readers who may have acted after the first post on a topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

BandMember wrote: »

The site is gone and they've blocked you on FB - let me guess, they are not answering their phone either? That seems to be their classic business model! As I said before, they were ran from Adverts in a hail of complaints and arguments with customers and their FB page disappeared as well.

Had a look at their Facebook page and they are now offering free boxes (a chance to WIN a box) all you have to do is have more than 300 friends and LET THEM post a video on your timeline, and you must NOT delete posts??!! :eek:

From their page:
    1. Have over 300 Facebook friends.
    2. Allow dream box to post A video on your profile timeline and tag friends.(Just for one day only)
    3. Invite all friends to the dream box page and group .
    4. These steps take 8 to 30 minutes
    5. Must have a WiFi connection
    6 . Must not delete posts.

• Advertisement

eamonnq wrote: »
    Had a look at their Facebook page and they are now offering free boxes (a chance to WIN a box) all you have to do is have more than 300 friends and LET THEM post a video on your timeline, and you must NOT delete posts??!! :eek:

From their page:
    1. Have over 300 Facebook friends.
    2. Allow dream box to post A video on your profile timeline and tag friends.(Just for one day only)
    3. Invite all friends to the dream box page and group .
    4. These steps take 8 to 30 minutes
    5. Must have a WiFi connection
    6 . Must not delete posts.

If you think that's bad, have a look at their video for the product - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEhhcHDL6Xo :eek: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Golfmk4

*siltently cries to myself :(
    I don't no what good the wetek box is good for so :(:(

MRTULES wrote: »
    Is there any better bang for your buck ATM then the fire TV box for 65 pounds?
    Seems a good price but I wouldn't be using it for any Amazon services.

Did you order the Fire TV after ?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Did you order the Fire TV after ?

Didn't pull the trigger on it yet. Still trawling through articles and videos of the "best android box" & "best kodi player".

MRTULES wrote: »
    Didn't pull the trigger on it yet. Still trawling through articles and videos of the "best android box" & "best kodi player".

I'm back deciding again. Thinking Fire Stick but having all the ports on the Fire TV would be a benefit seen as I have an extra set of power line adaptors in the press.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I'm back deciding again. Thinking Fire Stick but having all the ports on the Fire TV would be a benefit seen as I have an extra set of power line adaptors in the press.

You could get something like this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Pocoyo

Genesis is gone you can all stop buying your android boxes now ;-p

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Luckydog69

Pocoyo wrote: »
    Genesis is gone you can all stop buying your android boxes now ;
    Working perfectly here!

Luckydog69 wrote: »
    Genesis is gone you can all stop buying your android boxes now ;
    Working perfectly here!

Not for long its no longer being maintained or updated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

Genesis ain't the only game in town though, there's enough add ons to keep everyone happy still

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

It's closed :(

Pink Fairy wrote: »
    It's closed :(

Meaning you cant publicly view its content with out joining. But you still can join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Whats this about genisis?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Whats this about genisis?

Basically, people are posting old news which will probably get this thread closed....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,774 ✭✭✭✭dahat

A lot of those groups are full of utter noons posting bull**** questions about the simplest of things that are easy solved by just reading group files or previous posts. ..

I was in quite a few but left them bar two maybe due to repetitive unhelpful posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

dahat wrote: »
    A lot of those groups are full of utter noons posting bull**** questions about the simplest of things that are easy solved by just reading group files or previous posts. ..

I was in quite a few but left them bar two maybe due to repetitive unhelpful posts.

Which two are you still in?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,774 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Which two are you still in?

Kodi one, and that one posted earlier but tbh they are all so so.

I get a lot of info/heads up from another chat group via Telegram but that's a closed shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Hey just wondering if someone's internet is able to stream netflix hassle free no buffering do you think it'd be fast enough to stream tv shows/films on an android box not talking bout live streams just shows.. Don't have a clue how fast their actually internet is I know it's not super fast..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,421 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Harpy wrote: »
    Hey just wondering if someone's internet is able to stream netflix hassle free no buffering do you think it'd be fast enough to stream tv shows/films on an android box not talking bout live streams just shows.. Don't have a clue how fast their actually internet is I know it's not super fast..

probably fine but load kodi onto whatever device(s) you currently have to see and also if you like the technology. check your speed here:

http://www.speedtest.net/

and report back

Just ordered a fire TV there. Hopefully there isn't a mess up with Parcel Motel like last year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

Just ordered a fire TV there. Hopefully there isn't a mess up with Parcel Motel like last year :)

Are they still £65?
    Was considering one, but the reviews leaned towards Amazon content being it's advantage over other android box's.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Is the minix still the best out there? Currently €150 fully loaded around. Ended up canceling my wetek order. Still unsure. Getting fibre broadband during the week so should make a difference.

• Advertisement

Invincible wrote: »
    Are they still £65?
    Was considering one, but the reviews leaned towards Amazon content being it's advantage over other android box's.

Yes still £65. That's why I ended up going for it. I've a paid VPN as well so might see can I get Prime working.

Advertisement