Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 LC Russian - June 18th***

• 13-06-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

How likely do you think the olympics are to come up? Would be really nice but I'm doubting it a bit since it's been up 3 or 4 times in a row.

Have you studied much for the big essays? I've only done a couple of letters and I think I'm just going to hope I get a nice topic. Anyone planning on doing the interview/prose/dialogue?

Has anyone actually done much study throughout the year or just hoping to come in and waffle as much you can?

*Mods, couldn't find a thread on russian after looking through a good few pages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ecoste

Hello, I request clarification in regards to writing down more than asked.

For the listening, the marking scheme "There is no penalty for excess material which does not invalidate the answer." Couldn't find anything like this for the reading comprehension.

Am I correct to assume, that if a question asks "Give three details about..." I am free to give 5 details, and I will not be penalized if 2 of them are wrong, assuming that they do not contradict my previous answers?

One more thing. Is bullet-pointing details fine? If a sentence has 2 correct details then that will count as 2 details, yes? Some details are minor which support major details, I'm talking about 2 major details in one sentence.

Thanks.

Advertisement