Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy paracord.

Options
  • 13-06-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone know a place that I can buy paracord in dublin, need it today or tmrw so don't want to order online, if anyone knows a place- what's the price like, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Ya should pick it up in army bargains just off capel street

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Welllmade1745

aaakev wrote: »
    Ya should pick it up in army bargains just off capel street

Do you know the price in there pal.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

Do you know the price in there pal.?

It say it's around the €6 mark.

It say it's around the €6 mark.

Do you know for sure if they stock it- hate to make the journey in if they don't stock it lol.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Do you know for sure if they stock it- hate to make the journey in if they don't stock it lol.:)

You're not very self-sufficient, OP! :-D
    Tel. 874 4600

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Huge variety of paracord on Amazon.co.uk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Puddle Q

Dubl07 wrote: »
    You're not very self-sufficient, OP! :-D
    Tel. 874 4600

There's spoon feeding and then there's spoon feeding !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 D166433D

Range River Mountain in Tallaght sell it.How much do you need & where are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

They do. So do The Scout Shop on Liffey Street and 53 Degrees North in Carrickmines and most camping shops.

How much do you need? If we're close enough to me, I'd give you a few meters.

They do. So do The Scout Shop on Liffey Street and 53 Degrees North in Carrickmines and most camping shops.

How much do you need? If we're close enough to me, I'd give you a few meters.

I'm in templeogue lads, went into the army bargains place and they were out of stock of the decent stuff, I just need a few metres for making a few keychains for mates.

• Advertisement

D166433D wrote: »
    Range River Mountain in Tallaght sell it.How much do you need & where are you?

I went into Range river mountain but they had none, I only need a few metres for making keychains for friends. I'm in templogue by the way.

If anyone has got any they can drop to me I can buy it from them.?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 D166433D

I have a 100m of green and around 15m of cammo if desperate, I'm up in Swords.

Advertisement