Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming PC build help.

Options
  • 13-06-2015 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hello,

I've lurked this forum for awhile now and would like some help deciding on a gaming PC build. I'm not computer illiterate but I'm new to building PC's and would appreciate some advice.

1. What is your budget? 400 - 550.

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming. I would like a something that can work with my 37" 1080i Hannspree television as well as my standard Dell 1440x900 monitor. I'm not a graphics freak or anything and the only new games I think I'll be playing are Fallout 4 and MGSV.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No.

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Nope.

5. Do you need a monitor? No.

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? Currently 1440 x 900 but I may upgrade in the future.

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? Nope.

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Preferably not.

8. How can you pay? Any.

9. When are you purchasing? Soon, no rush really.

Comments

Advertisement