Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Limerick Beauty Counters or in a Salon

Options
  • 13-06-2015 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I'd like to get my make up done by Mac but they are booked out the date I'll be in Limerick.
    I'm not that familiar with other brands products and what to redeem against cost of make up application, it's been 4 years since i splurged !
    I read on an older post here about Lancôme in Limerick ?
    I'm 34 and no 7 has been my staple !

I love creative crazy make up & eyes & I get it done by MUA in my home town but would have to get It done that morning, so if there's a salon you'd recommend over BT I'd love to know !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

Try the Laura Mercier counter in Limerick. I had my makeup done there a while back & it was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

If you like dramatic inglot in the cresent is good ..lisa is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Aurellia

If you like dramatic inglot in the cresent is good ..lisa is lovely

That's the one outside of Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Aurellia wrote: »
    That's the one outside of Limerick?

Yes..the cresent shopping centre is just a few minutes from the city centre..

Advertisement