Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of lreland

Options
  • 13-06-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

I was using my card to buy something online and it came up verified by visa account was locked. Can I still take money out of the ATM Machine and how much money can I withdraw from the ATM Machine a day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning meganquinn, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

Verified by Visa is an extra security measure provided by participating retailers for online purchases. You can unlock or reset your password by calling 0818 365 365 /+353 1404 4000 select option 3 and then option 1 where a representative will be happy to assist you. 

As this is an online security service it will not impact your ATM withdrawal requests or indeed your purchase power in store. The ATM withdrawal limit is account specific thus, to confirm your limit please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative can confirm this for you. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meganquinn

Hello I just to find out about bank online. I got the pin from my bank online account from bank of Ireland and jut want to know can I set it up online then phone bank of Ireland I am not talk on the phone person

Thanks
    Megan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi meganquinn, 

Thank you for you post here on Boards.ie. 

To activate your 365Online you would need to call our dedicated team on 0818 365 365. When you call, you will be provided with your User ID which will allow you to bank online immediately. Regrettably, activation for online can only be completed over the phone. 

If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement