Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert points

• 14-06-2015 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I'm a repeat LC Student. I'm going I arts in UCD For 340, and I got 380 last year. I'm pretty sure I passed French, meaning that I tick all the boxes for minimum points (points from last year) and now the entry requirements(third language, etc). What are my chances of getting the course?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Fairly certain, but that's all anyone can tell you until the CAO offers are out.

I'd fall off my chair if it jumped 40 points though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Youinthebushes

Pretty good, but that's all anyone can tell you until the CAO offers are out.

I'd fall off my chair if it jumped 40 points though!

Yeah I doubt there'd be that much of a leap! Just need to be 100% sure that they'd accept the entry requirements separately, cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yeah I doubt there'd be that much of a leap! Just need to be 100% sure that they'd accept the entry requirements separately, cheers!
    Oh, they will; you can get your entry requirements in one year and draw on another year for your points, that's not a problem.

Just make sure your CAO is in order, and there should be no surprises tbh.

Advertisement