Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

407 heater problems:(

Options
  • 14-06-2015 6:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Have recently brought a 407 sw se hdi really happy with car apart from heater problems with heater turned up drivers side is cold and passenger side is luke warm Peugeot have quoted 800 for labour alone:( can anyway anybody please help Iam based in Midlands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭ArnieSilvia

Jimmyirwin wrote: »
    Have recently brought a 407 sw se hdi really happy with car apart from heater problems with heater turned up drivers side is cold and passenger side is luke warm Peugeot have quoted 800 for labour alone:( can anyway anybody please help Iam based in Midlands
    I'll be doing same job on my 407 this week. Parts are about 100 euro. I might do two of these once I'm at it. I'll let you know on tuesday.
    By the way there is a proper way to do it (dashboard out) and butchery way (cut out), bit rough IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jimmyirwin

i have rung few garage but none of them can do job:( I am no good at big jobs lol was after somebody who could do job but can't find um😞

I'll give you a shout later this week. PM me your phone if you want

I just may do that cheers how you doing yours then?

I'll be taking out the dashboard on mine.

• Advertisement

You local to Midlands?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leef29

Hi guys have had the same problem with mine, i have fixed this problem but the heater setting is fixed in the one position now(hot) if anyone needs a repair done let me know can do it in a coupke of hours 😆

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Please don't bump old threads that haven't been posted in in years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement