Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimac and NCT

• 14-06-2015 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭

We just installed a Multimac in our car. Does anyone know if it will have to be removed every time the NCT is due?
    Reason I asked is last time the car had its NCT it failed because one of the baby chairs were covering one of the seatbelt buckles, which are all obviously covered (actually removed) now.
    Thanks.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I don't think it will once the child seats are in correctly but maybe ring them and ask ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I don't think it will once the child seats are in correctly but maybe ring them and ask ?

It's a funny one. I guess from the NCT perspective they'd need to know you're not carrying any adults in the back where obviously seatbelts would be required. Not that you'd be able with the multimac in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Thanks, I'm quite close to the Deansgrange NCT center, might pop down to them and ask directly. Still didn't get a reply to my email to them last week.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

Supercell wrote: »
    Thanks, I'm quite close to the Deansgrange NCT center, might pop down to them and ask directly. Still didn't get a reply to my email to them last week.

Sorry for dragging up this old thread but did you get an answer to your query?

Advertisement