Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Pics Thread

Options
  • 14-06-2015 1:57pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lots of forums have a funny pics forum so I figured out why not start 1 here as well.

In honour of Slattsy's big day it's only right that the first pic is relevant to him :D

tumblr_m777acU6En1r4yiuj.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Clareman wrote: »
    Lots of forums have a funny pics forum so I figured out why not start 1 here as well.

In honour of Slattsy's big day it's only right that the first pic is relevant to him :D

tumblr_m777acU6En1r4yiuj.gif

That's slattsy on the right and me on the left

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

That's slattsy on the right and me on the left

Is it always like that???? 351742.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Jaysus, you'll give poor slattsy a complex!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

BumperD wrote: »
    Jaysus, you'll give poor slattsy a complex!

whaddya ya mean??? I,m a great catch:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

This is wildly off-topic, and not appropriate for the forum. I know it's a bit of fun, but not here please - for all the funny pics your heart could desire, please see the Cool Vids, Pics and Links forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement