Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube & 16 Games

Options
  • 14-06-2015 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Nintendo Gamecube, 3 Controllers & Memory Card
    POST\COLLECTION: Would rather collection but postage is possible at buyer's expense.
    PRICE: €300 O.N.O
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash (Preferred), Postal Order\Bank Transfer

Hi all, selling off my Gamecube collection with some rare titles in there. Open to nearest offer. Gamecube itself is in fantastic condition. Most games are in very good condition although one or two may have some small surface scratches.

See picture below for everything in the bundle. Not willing to split, want to get rid of this all in one go and would rather sell this to fellow forumites rather than putting it on adverts.

Thanks.

11391339_10207301994970932_1659391992916447116_n.jpg?oh=d21ad09c4714cd7b1bc98ae0f08c5d26&oe=55F36C3D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

No one biting? I'll accept any reasonable offer... kinda need the money.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Let me know if you decide to split the games there are a few i'm after

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Let me know if you decide to split the games there are a few i'm after

Ohh sorry this is gone, all sold to a mate of mine.

Mods can close the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement