Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage to build

Options
  • 14-06-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Hi

Do BOI supply mortgages I'm respect of buying land and building a house?

I would like to buy some land and build a wooden frame eco house that comes ready to basically put together!

Any advice would be great

Regards

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning KwackerJack, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We have previously addressed a similar query regarding Self Build Mortgages here which you should find helpful. We would also suggest that you check out page 5 in our FAQ's as this explains how the self-build mortgage works. 

We hope this helps and we wish you the best of luck with your build. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Thank you for your reply. I will book an appointment with my local bank.

Can you advise if the 5% help to buy scheme is active in the Republic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi KwackerJack, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

While this offer is not currently available within the Republic of Ireland, you may be able to avail of our 2% cash back offer on the value of your mortgage. We have also recent launched a new Mortgage Saver account to make it easier for customers saving for a deposit. You can find more information on this account here

We hope this helps. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine  

Advertisement