Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Active Speaker setup..

• 14-06-2015 2:53pm

Hello all...I am thinking of getting active speakers,but not too sure of what would be the best way to connect them to my mixer...Should I take left and right from mixer, to left and right speaker,or would it be better to run one cable from mixer to one of the active speakers,and run a cable to the other speaker..I am thinking it might be handier for volume,just adjusting one speaker volume control,or am I wrong in thinking this....Thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Cork guitarist

Left and Right from mixer. That way you have control over volume to both sides (sometimes you might need to turn one side up, or down, depending on speaker location). Also, you might, for your own reasons, have panned some of your inputs to one side, so you'll need to use both outputs from your mixer.

Thank you for that reply..

Advertisement