Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Playstation deals

Options
  • 14-06-2015 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

It's widely known that Argos have great deals for Ps4s regularly, but has anyone availed of any of these deals. It's been a month now, ive seen 3 different deals yet there hasn't been any stock in Dublin? Like the deals are great but I can't get it because they're always out of stock. Like always..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Dr.. wrote: »
    It's widely known that Argos have great deals for Ps4s regularly, but has anyone availed of any of these deals. It's been a month now, ive seen 3 different deals yet there hasn't been any stock in Dublin? Like the deals are great but I can't get it because they're always out of stock. Like always..

I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Everything In Its Right Place

Dr.. wrote: »

Same they have a great deal right now but they have none in stock. They shouldn't be allowed advertise it if there's technically nothing for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Same they have a great deal right now but they have none in stock. They shouldn't be allowed advertise it if there's technically nothing for sale

It's not their fault if people are buying up the deals faster than they can keep it in stock. They are not going to take the deal down and put it back up every time they get stock in as that would be crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Can any of the deals be reserved for when there back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

EoinHef wrote: »
    Can any of the deals be reserved for when there back in stock?

Don't know about the 'deal' per say, but I purchased one of these deals 2 weeks ago and it came with 2 games, one happened to be out of stock (even the woman behind the counter was kinda saying 'you are out of luck if a game is out of stock') but she was incorrect because once payment was made the two games showed up on the receipt, so what I was told to do was, keep an eye online and when the game becomes available again just reserve it and then swagger on in with your receipt and pick it up free as part of your bundle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

I picked up a stand alone machine in Grafton Street HMV for €299 on Saturday morning, not sure if its still a running offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

KTR1C wrote: »
    I picked up a stand alone machine in Grafton Street HMV for €299 on Saturday morning, not sure if its still a running offer.

The Argos deals are much better. I got PS4, Bloodborne and Witcher 3 for €349!

I reckon Argos are waiting for Batman Arkham Night to arrive and they will have another offer on then!

I reckon they will try and flog off the old model PS4s when the new ones are announced tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

I reckon they will try and flog off the old model PS4s when the new ones are announced tonight.

I didnt read anywhere that a new PS4 was announced?

branners69 wrote: »
    I didnt read anywhere that a new PS4 was announced?

Strange it didn't show up at E3. IGN had the story last week. The new versions would look exactly the same but consume less power and cost less to make due to production process advances.

• Advertisement
Advertisement