Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Camp USA

Options
  • 14-06-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I have been recently looking into applying to work in a Summer camp in America next year. I am currently working in a creche for 2 years.

Has anyone ever done these? If so who was it with and how was it?

Help Appreiciated.

Gavin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

A friend of mine done one outside boston 2 years ago, Loved it, Was always outside and had a serious color when she was done. Other than than im not to sure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 929 ✭✭✭JCTO

I worked in Camp Carolina in Brevard NC in the summer of 2008. Seriously good fun and great to act like a big kid and not be judged :) Great weather and you will love camps if you like being outdoors and doing outdoor activities. Kids are awesome also really make the experience fantastic. You also get to meet lots of different people from all around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 neil123

Anyone thinking of going to camp next summer????

Advertisement