Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wiggle Wheels

• 14-06-2015 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Anybody ever bought wheels off wiggle or chain reaction?

Amy issues? Where they packaged well? Any hassle with returns?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I have bought loads of stuff from C.R.C., including bikes.
    I have never had any issues with their packaging.
    Nor, have I had any problems with them regarding returns for warranty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I got wheels from Wiggle. Came well packaged in a wheel specific box.

Not dealt with Wiggle returns, but I have a couple of times with CRC. Both times relating to broken parts (part of a cassette, and a track pump), both times replacements were sent without me having to return anything.

Both companies offer a 365 day return policy if you're unhappy with (and haven't used) an item.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I bought wheels from Wiggle a few months back, they came very well packaged in a wheel box.

I have also bought wheels from CRC in the past and they were packaged perfectly too.

They're both experts in their trade and there should be no problems regarding packaging of items.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Board2Death

Thanks all, really good to know, ordered loads of small bits of them was wondering how they handled the big stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thanks all, really good to know, ordered loads of small bits of them was wondering how they handled the big stuff.

Bought wheels from CRC before but later found out my lbs had a better deal ; well they offered me a better deal so I returned the wheels to CRC.

Extremely well packaged. The only issue I had was in the PO where one wouldn't take it as box was too big. No issue with CRC either with a refund :)

Maybe check your lbs before purchasing though?!

Great service from CRC anywhoo,
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭rollingscone

bought wheels from wiggle. perfectly packaged and they have excellent customer service in my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭letape

Bought wheels from CRC and ribble in the UK. Most wheels are shipped in their original manufacturer wheel box. Campagnolo and Shimano wheels anyway.

I have found customer service in the main UK retailers to be first class - nothing is a problem for them.

Advertisement