Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 NBA Offseason + Draft

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Listening to the Lowe post, sounds like Noah is meant to be in great shape, atm it's anybodys guess who will start between mitotic gasol and Noah!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/658697877468766208

Big change for the Bulls coming with regards to minutes.

Rose, Butler, Snell, Mirotic and Gasol start tomorrow night. LeBron is playing for Cleveland. Should be a great way to kick things off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Paully D wrote: »
    Very interested to see how Noah handles coming off the bench. He's in a contract year too so I can't imagine he'll be at all pleased. I don't think he'll cause any trouble as he seems to be a good leader, but nonetheless a good test for Hoiberg in how he deals with it inside the locker room.

Yeah I think Noah will be fine with that, too good a character (and too smart) to make an issue of it. If things go well, he'll be a good candidate to win 6th-man of the year.
    https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/658697877468766208

Big change for the Bulls coming with regards to minutes.

It makes so much sense. Thibs was brilliant in some respects, and very short-sighted in others, the minutes in particular. Hopefully it leads to better health.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Got the full league pass anyway. 120 quid if you say you're from Argentina :)

I was intending going for the team pass but the playoffs included in the main package is the clincher really.

Advertisement