Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with ArduFlyer V2.5.2 Flight Controller and Mission Planner

Options
  • 14-06-2015 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I hope someone from here can help. I'm building an octocopter. I'm using the ArduFlyer V2.5.2 Flight Controller. I programmed the firmware using mission planner. Now when I try to connect it to mission planner it doesn't connect.

I have tried to re-install the driver, re-install mission planner. I re-loaded the firmware through mission planner for an octocopter but it still won't connect via mavlink over USB. I also changed the comm port.

Is there any way to factory reset this board without using Mission Planner? So far I haven't found a way. It also won't respond to the terminal in mission planner, just gives gibberish.

Thanks in advance,
    Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

The board is basically an Arduino Mega, so can be flashed using arduino software. The APM online manual is very comprehensive in fairness.

kevc2 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I hope someone from here can help. I'm building an octocopter. I'm using the ArduFlyer V2.5.2 Flight Controller. I programmed the firmware using mission planner. Now when I try to connect it to mission planner it doesn't connect.

I have tried to re-install the driver, re-install mission planner. I re-loaded the firmware through mission planner for an octocopter but it still won't connect via mavlink over USB. I also changed the comm port.

Is there any way to factory reset this board without using Mission Planner? So far I haven't found a way. It also won't respond to the terminal in mission planner, just gives gibberish.

Thanks in advance,
    Kevin

Advertisement