Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Nice to see Bethesda getting so much good will from the fans, very different from reactions to what EA and UBISOFT will get.

I wasn't mad about the Doom trailer either.

Reminds me more of Painkiller than Doom with its speed. Then I didn't like Doom 3 either, but I still remember every inch of Doom 2.

So MS on at 5:30 today. Not really that pushed to be honest, as an XBOX one owner.

We know Gears is getting a remaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Bethesda are part of the elite few that can now "Do no wrong" to be fair.

Same with Naughty Dog and Blizzard

Now to wait for someone to quote this and link me to some obscure game from like 2002 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Cormac... wrote: »
    FFS.... NES and N64 games.....

I don't think I would have any interest in this.

Would probably try Battletoads for 10 mins, get my ass totally kicked and move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

hype-gif3kopp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Doom looks amazing, fast paced etc..

Fallout 4 looks cool but I do not where you get to build your own house/settlement, it's not really like a fallout game but i suppose I may get used to it. I'd also love to know how he managed to live for 200 years and never age as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Thought it was a pretty good conference last night. Obviously it started and ended with a bang and had a bit of a lull in the middle with Battlecry, EOS and card game stuff and Battlenet.

Certainly going to take something special to beat that Fallout demo but not the conference itself.

Did anyone else think they kind of sent out Battlecry to die in that? Had a short video and gone... like they themselves didn't believe in it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Xenji wrote: »
    hype-gif3kopp.gif

Thats brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Thats brilliant :D

He forgot The Last Guardian :pac:

• Advertisement

I genuinely think that if Half-Life 3 gets announced, the world will explode. Internet will be unusable for days.

tok9 wrote: »
    Did anyone else think they kind of sent out Battlecry to die in that? Had a short video and gone... like they themselves didn't believe in it.

Yes, well put, that's pretty much how I'd sum it up. Real dragging on the collar of your shirt kinda thing. Like "Oh yeah some nerds in programming did this thing here, didn't you nerds" *grabs some poor dev in a headlock* "we're gonna let them sell it just so they can se how bad it is and how bad they are lolz"

I just don't know what gap in the market it's meant to plug
    Is it just a direct challenge to Blizzards Overwatch.... it's seems like they are just ripping them off hand-over-fist.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,229 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I genuinely think that if Half-Life 3 gets announced, the world will explode. Internet will be unusable for days.

Don't do it to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Fallout 4 looks cool but I do not where you get to build your own house/settlement, it's not really like a fallout game but i suppose I may get used to it. I'd also love to know how he managed to live for 200 years and never age as well.

I would imagine they were frozen or something like that as there is no way they would have enough food and water for 200 years waiting for the nuclear winter to end.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Think I'll be giving IGN's coverage a go again. Since Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty have departed I hope their new presenters won't be as annoying.

I find Greg pretty annoying too but Colin is good. Wish he was somewhere else like GT.

tok9 wrote: »
    I find Greg pretty annoying too but Colin is good. Wish he was somewhere else like GT.

I'm pretty sure they're on Gamespot's coverage this year.

Probably not, but can you stream IGN's or any other to the Chromecast?

I've no idea. You can watch from their PS4/XB1 apps anyway.

That_Guy wrote: »
    I've no idea. You can watch from their PS4/XB1 apps anyway.

Good thinking! Didn't think of that! I do know that my PS4 has been having trouble with the internet for some stupid reason. I'll try it out anyways though!

• Advertisement

Ya they are with Kinda Funny now.. what I mean is that I would prefer if it was just Colin.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,785 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looking forward to seeing (if possible) some footage of the new Walking Dead game from the Payday Devs. Kirkman said it's the best thing from the TWD universe (better than comics, tellale and tv show?????)

http://www.gamesradar.com/walking-dead-game-starbreeze-better-tv-show/

Not pushed on the whole headset thing though but will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Think I'll be giving IGN's coverage a go again. Since Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty have departed I hope their new presenters won't be as annoying.

I really like those guys, I think they are much better than the people they have now - Max Scoville and Naomi Kyle are good presenters, but know very little about games compared to, Colin Morarty, Greg Miller, Danny O'Dwyer etc

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Should be able to stream it via YouTube directly....

Have a look here :

https://www.youtube.com/e3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Anyone going watching the xbox coverage. I will and I don't have a xbox one just a 360.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing (if possible) some footage of the new Walking Dead game from the Payday Devs. Kirkman said it's the best thing from the TWD universe (better than comics, tellale and tv show?????)

Thats quite a statement. Given that all the above are very good.
    (even though I gave up on both the comic and show this year)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I think they're doing their own thing with twitch.

Edge Shave Gel is trying so hard to be Old Spice *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Colin Moriarty is probably my favourite gaming 'personality', especially since Sessler left.

He's very intelligent and articulate. I can see why people might not be a fan of him and see him as brash.

I love his stuff on Kinda Funny too. His views and thoughts on politics, society, history and life in general are very entertaining and educational.

• Advertisement

Stop breathing so heavily in the microphone!!

(Directed at you IGN presenter)

Advertisement