Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Holy ****, MS are killing it so far - that Recourse game looks great - but backwards compatibility is a huge boon for this household - think we may have to invest now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gameplay > Graphics 100% of the Time, All the Time

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,229 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Mods on the xbox, backwards compatability, am I awake?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Fallout 3 free with fallout 4 on xb1 as well as pc mods compatibility woo

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mods for Fallout 4 on Xbox One....FREE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Mods is a nice touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

xbox one mod support for fallout.

The biggest downside with backwards compatibility is that I can see retailers upping up the price of 360 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Here's the new game going into the vault announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Oof...

That's another killer blow - mods?

Quality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Fallout 3 included with Fallout 4 flashed up briefly there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Backwards compatibility would have been handy at the start, but does anyone still play 360 games currently, and would continue to play them with a Xbox One?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Mod support is a great addition, especially with the likes of Fallout.

EA access is a massive rip off. He cant spin that any other way. Nobody is buying it....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Madden sucks.

Get off the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

That_Guy wrote: »
    Fallout 3 included with Fallout 4 flashed up briefly there.
    Screengrab?

titan18 wrote: »
    Backwards compatibility would have been handy at the start, but does anyone still play 360 games currently, and would continue to play them with a Xbox One?

Some of us have a hefty back catalogue of unplayed 360 titles :s

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,229 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yup!

Why announce dragon age for so far away. You just killed any additional sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Titanfall and Dragonage being added to EA Vault. EA Access is the best value in gaming out there.

• Advertisement

I've got GTA and dark souls 2 on 360. This will enable me to box the 360 and create more space on my shelf.

Screengrab?

Can confirm. Saw it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I do, quiet a lot. Some of the Indie stuff is great fun

Personally I definitely would. I gave away my 360 at Christmas time with a few games. Some I just didn't get around to playing for whatever reason.

If you don't require the disc, I'd be on board.... Have to buy the damn console now though don't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,538 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i never got around to the Batman games, so would like to go back and give them a go. Opens up 'new' games for Games with Gold too.

Also, in the absence of a Mass Effect trilogy remake on next gen, i'll give them another go thanks to BC.

Happy out, personally.

Delayed applause for Titanfall there.

I'm genuinely pleased to see another PvZ GW game, loved the 1st one and those usually aren't my thing.

I'll wait till it's free on access though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Mods on console is another big get.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

They didn't say mods are exclusive to Xbox for Fallout, did they?

• Advertisement

Hahaha that Zombie Titanfall looks awesome. I'm still gonna wait until that goes into The Vault though.

Advertisement