Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

If Cuphead is never coming to PS4, that might be the game to force me into finally dishing out for an Xbox. That is exactly my type of game, love that visual style.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

This hideo kojima dialogue is just awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

COD will definitely be on the Sony stage which will be really disappointing for me! Hopefully that'll be the low point and things can only get better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

I didn't see the conference, but just glancing through ign there's only a handful of stuff announced. Seems very quiet this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

martyos121 wrote: »
    If Cuphead is never coming to PS4, that might be the game to force me into finally dishing out for an Xbox. That is exactly my type of game, love that visual style.

It has been shown before on the PS4 either last year or the year before, things might of changes since then though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Think COD is in it's death throws thankfully. Needs to take a long rest and come back new and fresh again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Got a message on live there with a code and download link for Gears Beta , didn't take them long.

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

You have EA on at 9pm, Ubi at 11pm and Sony on at 2am. EA should be good with Star Wars Battlefront and Mirror's Edge reboot.

And all those flawed sports sims you love to hate but still buy every year!!!

Xenji wrote: »
    It has been shown before on the PS4.

Tacoma was first shown as a PS4 game too and is now listed as an Xbox exclusive.

What gives with all these exclusive deals and timed deals. it's getting to be a right pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It has been shown before on the PS4 either last year or the year before, things might of changes since then though.

Just read that it's now been made an Xbox/Windows exclusive.
    Better start saving for that Xbox then... :(

• Advertisement

You have EA on at 9pm, Ubi at 11pm and Sony on at 2am. EA should be good with Star Wars Battlefront and Mirror's Edge reboot.

Really have no interest in either anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What was the point of the Ford GT car, do they think xbox customers are going to go out and buy one or something.

That_Guy wrote: »
    And all those flawed sports sims you love to hate but still buy every year!!!

Yeah, I just zone out for those parts. Don't own any EA sports games and never will as I've zero interest.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Seriously?

Aye, no luck with it though. Servers getting hammered no doubt at the moment.

Lads on the IGN panel believe that Forza surpasses Gran Turismo in every single way.

Really have no interest in either anymore.

Not even for Beyond Good and Evil 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Think COD is in it's death throws thankfully. Needs to take a long rest and come back new and fresh again.

If by new and fresh I hope you mean old and amazing, like a COD4 or MW2 remastered game. Can't be arsed with COD anymore, but I would do anything to be able to play COD4 on PS4 with fresh servers.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Lads on the IGN panel believe that Forza surpasses Gran Turismo in every single way.

I'd agree with that. Ever since Forza 3 it has imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Advance Warfare was the best selling game of 2014 :pac:

If Sony announce any of the big rumours ( the same we have every year ) it will overshadow everything, more chance seeing a remake of Tom Sawyer though.

• Advertisement

I'd agree with that. Ever since Forza 3 it has imo.

Driveclub has even surpassed GT and that is no slight against Driveclub.

Keno wrote: »
    Advance Warfare was the best selling game of 2014 :pac:

Yeah but look at it's online matches played per week on PSN or XBL. It's died a death like Ghosts. Locking Zombies behind a paywall hurt it too.

Not even for Beyond Good and Evil 2?

Nearly 11 years on now, if it could reach the same levels of the original I would be very interested, but I reckon it will be a very different game.

If Sony announce any of the big rumours ( the same we have every year ) it will overshadow everything, more chance seeing a remake of Tom Sawyer though.

It will only overshadow for the fanboys though. There really isnt anything out of this world they could announce.

I'm looking for Naughty Dog stuff. Hopefully a Last of Us sequel. That would make me happy. Everything else is just par for the course.

IGN showing the Cuphead footage again.

It is one of the nicest looking games. Looks like great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Yeah but look at it's online matches played per week on PSN or XBL. It's died a death like Ghosts. Locking Zombies behind a paywall hurt it too.

I don't know about the online figures, but you can't describe the best selling game of 2014 as in its "death throws". Plus Black Ops has been the big seller for the series since it came out.

Kirby wrote: »
    It will only overshadow for the fanboys though. There really isnt anything out of this world they could announce.

I'm looking for Naughty Dog stuff. Hopefully a Last of Us sequel. That would make me happy. Everything else is just par for the course.

FF 7 Remake, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Guardian ( Fanboys for sure ;) ) Shenmue Remake or Agent would all be pretty big announcements, but as I said we will more than likely see none of the above.

What I can see though is Sony and From Software announcing another exclusive endeavour, Sony and From Software's now owner Kadokawa have a strong relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Kirby wrote: »
    No chance of LOU2. Naughty Dog are making Uncharted 4. I hope Sony have a few good surprises.
    Backwards compatibility was a great move for MS imo. Chance for Sony to announce something nice for PS+ please :)

FF 7 Remake, Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last Guardian ( Fanboys for sure ;) ) Shenmue Remake or Agent would all be pretty big announcements, but as I said we will more than likely see none of the above.

Even if every single one of those happened, the only one of those that the public care about is red dead. The rest is niche market stuff.

• Advertisement

IGN panel:

"So we were shown ION there and...."

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!"

"Well if they didn't want a game that isn't a game, the trailer certainly fit with it..."

Advertisement