Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

cloud493 wrote: »
    News on tearaway, until dawn, god of war.

The above should all release pretty soon after E3 actually (assuming you mean GOW3 remaster).

Until Dawn was down as a Q2 release and I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that Tearaway would be a summer release.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

realistically, i'm hoping for an announcement for Halo Wars 2 & injustice 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 84 ✭✭Well_H0ly_God

Fallout 4:

30 minutes worth of footage will end Bethesda's E3 conference according to reliable sources. :D

Release 2016 though. :(

Sony are bringing Medieval back......

https: // www . youtube . com / watch?v=jmQftY8tfOU&feature=youtu.be

I would take anything you read on the internet with a pinch (bucket) of salt.

• Advertisement

tok9 wrote: »
    I would take anything you read on the internet with a pinch (bucket) of salt.

Link is down.....

Good sign! :D

The E3 leaks are finally starting to come...

I was wondering when they were going to start....they were a bit late this year....

MS and Sony were playing their cards close to their chests....

Medieval Lives!!!!!

http: // i.imgur.com / affL3Of.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If it was fake, it was pretty good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fallout 4:

30 minutes worth of footage will end Bethesda's E3 conference according to reliable sources. :D

I'd be happy with a 2016 release tbh, as long as it isn't 2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jaymes420

I'd be happy with a 2016 release tbh, as long as it isn't 2018

I wouldn't mind a 2016 release for fallout 4 either. Bethesda has a history with releasing games before they're 100% ready. Skyrim is a good example of that. They were so committed to the sexy 11/11/11 release date, that they released it before it was ready, and it was full of bugs.

So Id like them to take all the time they need wi fallout 4. As much as I've been anticipating a new fallout game...I don't want a broken version. Just my opinion. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Fallout 4:

That studio hasn't done anything since Skyrim, That went gold in 2012. So they have had 3-4 years working on this. I'd say its probably in Alpha. Wouldn't be surprised if they show it and are like oh yea its coming out September/October.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Fallout 4:

That studio hasn't done anything since Skyrim, That went gold in 2011. So they have had 3-4 years working on this. I'd say its probably in Alpha. Wouldn't be surprised if they show it and are like oh yea its coming out September/October.

DeclanRe wrote: »
    That studio hasn't done anything since Skyrim, That went gold in 2011. So they have had 3-4 years working on this. I'd say its probably in Alpha. Wouldn't be surprised if they show it and are like oh yea its coming out September/October.

I hope so but something is telling me no.

They have D00M and Dishonoured 2 coming in 2015. I can't see them throwing one of their biggest franchises into that Christmas lions den when they're trying to give their other products some breathing space.

Neither Doom or Dishonored 2 have been confirmed for 2015 and to be honest I'd be shocked if either were released this year.

Nintendo release details of their new membership system and talks of a deal with Universal Studios theme parks. More @ E3....?
    I would like to discuss our future business developments.

Right now, the game business is undergoing significant change. The spread of the Internet and social media has dramatically changed the lifestyles of people all over the world, and Nintendo is adjusting its strategic endeavors in line with the new market dynamics.
    For one thing, in order to maximize the value of Nintendo IP, we are working to leverage opportunities that go beyond a traditional focus on dedicated video game systems. As you know, amiibo is one such effort. Also, we made the announcement that we will take advantage of smart devices. As smart devices are increasing in significance as the dominant window through which consumers connect with one another and with society, it is natural for us to leverage smart devices to communicate directly with our consumers.

In addition, to facilitate the ability for consumers to be closely and continuously connected with Nintendo IP, Nintendo will also deploy Nintendo IP on games for smart devices.

Regarding this subject, we announced our business alliance with DeNA on March 17. Each of our companies offers unique strengths, and we are confident that when combined, the synergies will enable us to compete strongly in the smart device space.
    We will start the service for the first game application by the end of this calendar year. Internally at Nintendo, we have executed several organizational and personnel changes in order to properly operate the smart device business, and we will make further changes before the first release.

Regarding the number of the titles, you may want to know that we will release approximately five titles by the end of the next fiscal year, which is the end of March 2017. You may think it is a small number, but when we aim to make each title a hit, and because we want to thoroughly operate every one of them for a significant amount of time after their releases, this is not a small number at all and should demonstrate our serious commitment to the smart device business.

We will strive to expand this business into global markets at a steady pace so that eventually we will entertain hundreds of millions of people all around the world. We are aiming to make this one of the pillars of Nintendo’s revenue structure.

When we announced our business alliance with DeNA, we announced an "integrated membership service," with the mission of establishing a bridge between smart devices and dedicated game systems. The membership service will encompass multiple devices such as our existing Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, the dedicated game system NX, which is currently under development, smart devices and PCs.

While we will announce the details of this integrated membership service at a later date, I can share with you at a high level the idea is that the consumer can access multiple devices using one common ID.

For us to be able to bridge the gap between smart devices and dedicated game systems, we will offer advantages to consumers who use one ID across multiple devices.

So far, the members input their Club Nintendo ID to use the services. With this new service, our members will be able to visit Nintendo’s website and log in with one ID, and they will receive various services including the ones based on their past purchases and gameplay records as well as services that will be an improved version of the current loyalty program.

With this new membership, we are planning to deploy services that will make playing Nintendo games with their game pals more fun regardless of which platform they are accessing.

Nintendo and Universal Parks & Resorts, which manages the "Universal Studios" theme parks, have reached a basic agreement about deployment of theme park attractions using Nintendo IP.

Based on this agreement, the two companies will jointly create attractive experiences by using the characters and the worlds of Nintendo games that people cannot enjoy anywhere else.

We will announce the details, including the specific period, which IP and how it will be used, at which park and the scale of the attractions, at some later date. However, today I just wanted to confirm with you that this sort of endeavor to actively use Nintendo IP has been progressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

DeclanRe wrote: »

I'd be thinking a february or march release next year, A lot of folks have taken notice of how well Dying Light performed this year when it essentially had the spring period to itself. Its a great game, but likely it would have gotten buried in the release storm that was last november / december.

Medieval Lives!!!!!

http: // i.imgur.com / affL3Of.gif
    cloud493 wrote: »
    If it was fake, it was pretty good.

It's a fake.

It's a fake.

Some men just want to see the world burn....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Hopefully it should be a good e3.

• Advertisement

Bethesda has hired Guillermo del Toro to create the Fallout 4 trailers....

Well_holy can you please add a link or quote from wherever you're reading this information.

It's just that a lot of it is coming across as if it's an article when really the majority are just rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Guillermo del Toro and David Cage should swap jobs for a couple of years. It's like Guillermo del Toro really wants to make a game and David Cage really wants to make a movie.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll believe it when I see it -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Do you think they'll all do something crazy and show actual gameplay from all upcoming games

Honestly I would be surprised if we didn't get gameplay from Fallout 4.

I think they know themselves the amount of hype around it and after making their own conference it really would be a bit of a shock not to see some gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Honestly I would be surprised if we didn't get gameplay from Fallout 4.

I think they know themselves the amount of hype around it and after making their own conference it really would be a bit of a shock not to see some gameplay.

I'm hopeful for an announcement, a gameplay trailer, and a release date. I'd be surprised if we got anything less tbh.

I think we'll be more likely to get a Release window instead of a concrete date.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I'm hopeful for an announcement, a gameplay trailer, and a release date. I'd be surprised if we got anything less tbh.

Based on the last few years expect target footage or flashly cinematic trailers....:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm pretty confident fallout 4 will be there this year. There was rumours of a new paper mario as well, interesting to see that.

Advertisement