Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Keno wrote: »
    FF7 is first on PS4 and there are only PS4 options on Shenmu's KickStarter so I'm not sure there.

check rewards, pc version

Kotaku article says PC and PS4. It better be coming to PC.

it is if you read the rewards it mentions phyical copy for pc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Have to say this has been a pretty weak show for Sony. Really don't like how they just dumped the Vita either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

FF7 is first on PS4 and there are only PS4 options on Shenmu's KickStarter so I'm not sure there.

PC option for Shenmue on Kickstarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Would love a Vita version of Shenmue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Is that Cliff Clavin in the jeep?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Have to say this has been a pretty weak show for Sony. Really don't like how they just dumped the Vita either.

If this a weak showing I really have no idea what the hell people expect. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

That looks absolutely amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Jesus Mary of all that is holy.

I want to play an Uncharted so badly.

Naughty Dogs are geniuses.

That looks great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

That Uncharted 4 chase looked like a QTE to me......

I hope not though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Is the shooting in Uncharted more fun/satisfying than it looks?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Jesus Mary of all that is holy.

I want to play an Uncharted so badly.

Naughty Dogs are geniuses.

I don't think I've ever completed an Uncharted. I'm looking forward to the trilogy coming out later this year so I can catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Its kind of 2013 again except Sony & Microsoft have traded places lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

This is the most false thing I have read on the internet. Ever.

Seriously? MS in 2013 has the worst conference I've ever seen. Sony wasn't even bad, nevermind embarrassingly bad.

You're an XB fanboy though so I'm not surprised. Dunno why I bothered replying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Press conferences so far -

Sony > Bethesda > Microsoft > Ubisoft >>>>> EA

Only game I'm particularly disappointed they didn't show is Rime.

Honestly can't believe the stuff they announced though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I thought it was a good press conference tbh. Kept me watching.

I'm not a fan of their penchant for showing multi platform stuff and pretending its exclusive. Thats just....poor form.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well that Sony conference was their worst in years. Let's face it, very light on exclusives and new announcements. Last Gaurdian could be good but the demo disappointed. Horizon looked meh and is from a developer with a track record of bland games. Uncharted 4 kind of saved it. Last years presentation was heavily scripted, this looked a lot closer to actual gameplay. It might be more of the same but that's not a bad thing. Looked fantastic.

The rest weren't exclusives and FF7 looks like it's a long way off and a developer with a very poor track record is in charge, especially considering they were in charge of the horrendous advent children. Expect lots of retconning to fit that movie into canon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Seriously? This must be troll bait. I'm not a fan of some of the much-clamoured-for games announced by Sony tonight, but that showcase was a million times better than MS.

Kirby wrote: »
    I thought it was a good press conference tbh. Kept me watching.

I'm not a fan of their penchant for showing multi platform stuff and pretending its exclusive. Thats just....poor form.

they could literally of showed puppies getting kicked all night and last guardian, FF7 and Shenmue means they'd not come out with bad publicity

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

martyos121 wrote:
    Seriously? This must be troll bait. I'm not a fan of some of the much-clamoured-for games announced by Sony tonight, but that showcase was a million times better than MS.

Not a chance. I'd say both are decent but saying a million times better, not a chance.

It was all either stuff we've seen a lot of before or games that are little more right now than a pre-render or a kickstarter campaign.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Well that Sony conference was their worst in years. Let's face it, very light on exclusives and new announcements. Last Gaurdian could be good but the demo disappointed. Horizon looked meh and is from a developer with a track record of bland games. Uncharted 4 kind of saved it. Last years presentation was heavily scripted, this looked a lot closer to actual gameplay. It might be more of the same but that's not a bad thing. Looked fantastic.

The rest weren't exclusives and FF7 looks like it's a long way off and a developer with a very poor track record is in charge, especially considering they were in charge of the horrendous advent children. Expect lots of retconning to fit that movie into canon.

Jesus who took the jam out of your doughnut, FF7 is like my 4 th favourite FF but even I am hyped for it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

This is the most false thing I have read on the internet. Ever.
    Oat23 wrote: »
    Seriously? MS in 2013 has the worst conference I've ever seen. Sony wasn't even bad, nevermind embarrassingly bad.

You're an XB fanboy though so I'm not surprised. Dunno why I bothered replying.
    martyos121 wrote: »

Lets see here lol

TV announcements, Partnership with Call of Duty, few exclusives, emphasise on multi-platforms. Yep, its 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

martyos121 wrote: »

How though? What do they offer on ps4 that you cant get on pc or xbone? Surely thats what your rate the press conference on. Showing Cod or assassins creed or FF7 or whatever is pointless. That stuff is ending up everywhere.

Uncharted looked amazing as you would expect from Naughty dog. And I liked that Horizon turok type game looked cool. Ill be getting them.

But lets not go nuts here. They didnt show anything ground breaking. Where are the tons of exclusive? There werent many.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Definitely fair to be sceptical of Guerrila if you didn't like any of the Killzones but that trailer looked class for Horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

I'm only slightly ashamed to admit it, I wept when the Shenmue music kicked and realised what was about to happen.

• Advertisement

Lets see here lol

TV announcements, Partnership with Call of Duty, few exclusives, emphasise on multi-platforms. Yep, its 2013.

#gapclosing

Advertisement