Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Just Cause X Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just Cause 3 looks like a dumb fun game. No idea why there is a voiceover in this trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

JC3 looks fun but god what's with all the narration???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Interesting them talking about a new technology they have developed for the Starfox voice sounds coming out of the gamepad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Oh **** a new Nier game! The first was unbelievably under rated!

Edit PS4 exclusive as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

E3 2015: Clap now please

NieR is either going to be really special like the first game or a mess, still we will see it probably in 2018.

More Platinum games.. I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Another PS4 exclusive, although all these games won't be out until 2017

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Xenji wrote: »
    NieR is either going to be really special like the first game or a mess, still we will see it probably in 2018.

The first game was really special and a mess and I loved it for it! I'd buy it just for the soundtrack!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Don't do drugs at E3. Not once.

352220.JPG

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The first game was really special and a mess and I loved it for it! I'd buy it just for the soundtrack!

I actually want to go and play it again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

This is what happens when you are too nier to Fukushima :pac:

Korosensei-Korosenai-cRC9rjJfX-b.jpg

The muted response from the journalists just annoys me. I'd say most dismissed or mocked the first game. Twats :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Man... after FF7 and Shenmue everything else is just...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Wow, Tomb Raider looks amazing.

Dafuq? Platinum are the ones developing Starfox Zero?

Well I approve.

How big is Platinum? They seem to be making a load of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Well I approve.

and Nier too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Damn Lara looks spectacular

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Well I approve.

and a new Transformers game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

The muted response from the journalists just annoys me. I'd say most dismissed or mocked the first game. Twats :/

yeah but at least they are composed and not too excited eh? cos you don't like that either.

tok9 wrote: »
    How big is Platinum? They seem to be making a load of stuff.

They absorbed Cavia I believe when they went bust, the guys behind Nier. They had a few B tier teams and their big team for making ****ed up **** like Nier. I'd say they are using them as another studio and using the B team for stuff like Korra and Transformers.

yeah but at least they are composed and not too excited eh? cos you don't like that either.

Showing that sort of lack of respect is just as childish as acting like a childish bellend.

They absorbed Cavia I believe when they went bust, the guys behind Nier. They had a few B tier teams and their big team for making ****ed up **** like Nier. I'd say they are using them as another studio and using the B team for stuff like Korra and Transformers.

They took most of Clover Studio with them when they started out as well.

Oh fecking Kingdom Hearts, pretty much the worst videogame series that is somehow popular. Maybe this time they'll try and make it fun?

This would be an amazing announcement if it hadn't been made last night :P

and a new Transformers game

I am just hoping that the Transformers game does not end up like The Legend of Korra, although that has been their only blemish, well that and maybe Anarchy Reigns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

All I remember of Neir is that Joystiq just gave up on it because of this one fishing part.

Advertisement