Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

We will hear no more about FF 7 till the TGS.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

All I remember of Neir is that Joystiq just gave up on it because of this one fishing part.

Yeah and all the idiot reviewer had to do was look at the radar which was telling him where to go the entire time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Xenji wrote: »

I'd say longer.. at PSX.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

pointless ff7 piece and then troll kindom hearts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Xenji wrote: »

I say TGS 2017 sounds more like it :P. Considering how long they are taking to make FF15 ;)

• Advertisement

I say TGS 2017 sounds more like it :P. Considering how long they are taking to make FF15 ;)

At this point we should start taking bets on which we see finished first, with FF 15 in the middle of an overhaul.

Bloody hell still on Kingdom Hearts and we haven't seen anything either. Move on!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kingdom Hearts 3 needs to promise less emo Nomura wankery and more fan service.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Hi Roy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

I thought MS had a really good conference but Sony has blown them out of the water imo, I can't believe the games they've announced. Nier 2 now!

• Advertisement

Well this looks very pants.... Lack of anything other than combat still shows it's very very early in development.

I thought MS had a really good conference but Sony has blown them out of the water imo, I can't believe the games they've announced. Nier 2 now!

Was it said Nier 2 was PS4 only :confused: Joined the stream late.

Ya it was a PS4 exclusive.

Yes it is.

tok9 wrote: »
    Ya it was a PS4 exclusive.

/kicks the cat :mad:

Same World of FF trailer. I've a feeling there was a deal struck between Squenix and Sony at the last minute so they could steal their videos to bulk up their own lack of content.

World of FF looks like it could be good. I'd love it if it was very like the Dragon Quest monsters games.

I really doubt that.. Square always seem to show old trailers.

I'm still surprised Sony didn't show a Persona 5 or give one of their smaller games some time (The Tomorrow Children, Rime).

Edit: Even the likes of Until Dawn and The Uncharted Trilogy were completely glossed over.

Sounds like there could be a contract out for our wallets with how they are explaining this. Digital with new stuff getting added all the time ?

I really enjoyed Absolution but it really wasn't a pure hitman game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

tok9 wrote: »
    I really doubt that.. Square always seem to show old trailers.

I'm still surprised Sony didn't show a Persona 5 or give one of their smaller games some time (The Tomorrow Children, Rime).

P5 has been confirmed for this year so yeah really odd imo, easy opportunity to generate hype for it.

I'd love if they announced the 3DS Dragon Quest games coming to the west. Even just VII would be nice but I'd also love the Monsters remakes.

• Advertisement

Hmm I hope they deliver with a sandbox hitman like old. Absolution was casualised ****e.

I really hope this is closer to Blood Money. I ended up enjoying Absolution but Blood Money was the pinnicle. This looks gorgeous .

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

S.E. trailers are very dry, aren't they?

Oh nice, new Tri-Ace game!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

star ocean!

Hmm Star Ocean. The combat is always amazing but the last Star Ocean was a bit... uncomfortable since it nearly verged into Hentai material.

A new Star Ocean has been rumoured for awhile now, great games if you're willing to sit through some 40 odd minute cut scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭titan18

This is a PS3 game afaik, and ported to PS4

Looks like another PS4 exclusive. Nice to see Tri-Ace are still making console games after being bought out by a mobile developer. Say what you will about FF13 but the Tri Ace developed FF13-2 was decent and 13-3 was fantastic.

• Advertisement

Another one for ps4 :mad:

/kicks another cat

Sure does suck to be on xbox if you enjoy some jrpg :(

Advertisement