Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Sony should've mentioned NieR and Star Ocean last night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

titan18 wrote: »
    This is a PS3 game afaik, and ported to PS4

Its not is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Xenji wrote: »
    Sony should've mentioned NieR and Star Ocean last night.

Nier could be years away though

Were Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey the only two JRPGs to appear on the 360?

Nier could be years away though

So could FF 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Its not is it?

no, it was announced in april for japan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tales of vesperia, enternal sonata

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Infinite Undiscovery and Tales of Vesperia as well off the top of my head.

Its not is it?

Famitsu had reported that in April

http://gematsu.com/2015/04/star-ocean-5-announced-for-ps4-ps3
    Star Ocean 5 is being developed with the PlayStation 3 version as its base, and ported to PlayStation 4.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

So could FF 7.

Which would get the silly fanboys more riled up though :) ? Nobody played Nier thanks to muppets like joystiq :)

• Advertisement

Its not is it?

It is not, Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness is meant to be coming to both PS3 and PS4 simultaneously, although the PS3 version may be scrapped.

It is not, Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness is meant to be coming to both PS3 and PS4, although the PS3 version may be scrapped.

I'd say it won't be scrapped but probably won't make it west.

no, it was announced in april for japan

Sorry I misread your post , I thought you meant it was the last SO Game that came out on ps3 being ported over to ps4 :o

Sorry I misread your post , I thought you meant it was the last SO Game that came out on ps3 being ported over to ps4 :o

Ah, no, that would be ****e.

That team that did the boss battles better be ****ing chained in a basement since without food and water

Star Ocean was on it too as well as the ones others mentioned. God I've a soft spot for the 2 you mentioned though, both not perfect but some great memories of them.

Tales of vesperia, enternal sonata
    Retr0gamer wrote: »

Star Ocean actually as well.

Iluminati...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So could FF 7.

Aye, but that has name recognition at least amongst the masses. Nier doesn't. It's hard to care about these games though considering I'm reckoning a few will be 2017. I want to know what's this year or early next year, not years off

Star Ocean was on it too as well as the ones others mentioned. God I've a soft spot for the 2 you mentioned though, both not perfect but some great memories of them.

Time too trade in the auld xbone eh and make the switch over? before you kick anymore cats :eek: :pac: :p

• Advertisement

Come on Square Enix, wrap it up, I'm fecking starving and not had dinner!

If you want JRPGs though you want a 3DS or Vita. Not a whole lot will be on PS4.

Rest of the show, come on, hurry up. I want to watch tv

the square enix show so far is kinda like getting a bad blow job...sure it's not that good...but it's still a blow job

Time too trade in the auld xbone eh and make the switch over? before you kick anymore cats :eek: :pac: :p

Money and my personal vendetta against Sony prevent that alas :(

Too long a rant for here but not playstaion related re: Sony so not being a MS fanboy but I'll spare the cats my boot, not poor tiddles' fault I guess :pac:

There's a Teleprompter being used here anyway. Kind of funny

Hmm, RPG Maker Square Enix style. Interesting.

RPG Maker has spawned some interesting games already like Corpse Party.

Come on announce Dragon Quest 7 already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Merces

Retr0gamer wrote: »

And Enchanted Arms. I think that only other JRPG only one yet to be mentioned.

Ok ok he said console jrpg here so theres hope for me yet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

That was a pretty awful conference with good games in it!

Advertisement