Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Compared to last year especially, when microsofts entire conference was leaked on neogaf, we've had virtually no leaks at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

What if everyone's getting their announcements out now because they all know Half Life 3 is being announced? Me right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Today I was trying to think of a game that was revealed at E3 but I can't remember the name of or if it ever got released. Was a tower defence game which seemed to have a graphic style similar to Team Fortress 2. Was team based and you had to build a fort during the day that has to survive zombie attacks at night. If I remember correctly, it was made by a crowd who were better known for something else. I don't think it was Epic.

Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Fortnite, and it is being made by Epic. Think its still in development.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That's it, thanks. Dunno why I thought of it. Maybe it's the only game that seemed to be revealed a while back I wasn't sure of the status of, unlike games like Prey 2. Though The Last Guardian is anther.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Posted by Otacon over on the PS4 thread
    Otacon wrote: »
    It's happening.

CGotSyfWcAAOuEv.jpg

No Golden Abyss though.

EDIT: Possible confirmation from Neil Druckmann

https://twitter.com/Neil_Druckmann/status/606361831905435648

"Well... that hit a few hours too early. See you in the AM. G'night y'all."

Greg Miller tweeted about it as well, seems real.

There have been a lot of trailers released this week for E3. Really looking forward to it now.

The big news I see today is that Crackdown and Scalebound won't be at E3, gonna be at Gamescom.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/06/xbox-looking-toward-e3-and-beyond?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Will this be the same thread for general E3 stories when the event actually starts? In the meantime, here's an insubstantial story about the next Elder Scrolls and Red Dead Redemption 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Red dead 2 is the new half life 3. Everyone wants it but it just isnt happening. Dont get your hopes up.

• Advertisement

Red Dead 2 is nowhere near the level of Half life 3. That game will absolutely happen. Doubt it'd be shown at E3 and if it is I hope it isn't as boring as Red Dead was for a lot of the game.

Bethesda tonight guys.. who's watching?

Dishonored 2 was revealed by accident in some Bethesda twitch tester stream. So I'll be watching just for that and Fallout while being intrigued to see what they are doing with Doom.

What time does it start our time and what streams are people using, if there are any official ones? I'm assuming twitch might be?

What time does it start our time and what streams are people using, if there are any official ones? I'm assuming twitch might be?

3am.

cloud493 wrote: »
    3am.

Just saw the image posted above.. Bethesda. Think I'll just see the videos and highlights of the announcements tomorrow, but the others are on good times. But regarding the streams, does anyone know if Twitch will be streaming it? Curious to see if I can access it on my ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Bethesda on Monday 3am,
    Microsoft on Monday at 5:30pm
    EA on Monday at 9pm.
    Ubi on Monday at 11pm.
    Sony on Tuesday at 2am.
    Nintendo on Tuesday at 5pm
    Square Enix on Tuesday at 6pm
    PC Gamer/AMD on Wednesday at 1am.

E3 itself does not start officially until Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Just saw the image posted above.. Bethesda. Think I'll just see the videos and highlights of the announcements tomorrow, but the others are on good times. But regarding the streams, does anyone know if Twitch will be streaming it? Curious to see if I can access it on my ps4.

The PS4 will have the Sony show streaming live.

You have all the usuals,
    Youtube,
    IGN
    Game Trailers
    Gamespot
    Twitch

Which ones are people most excited for?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Nintendo announcements
    Hopefully a release date for No Man's Sky on the PS4
    Maybe a Last Guardian gameplay video and release date finally?
    Half Life 3??
    Atari Jaguar???

Which ones are people most excited for?

Most excited for Sony, Bethesda and Square just because I've the sony consoles and I like the IPs from the others (Fallout, Dishonored, Hitman, Deus Ex) from the rest.

That said I'll probably watch all bar the PC conference to see what other games are out there and what Nintendo and Microsoft show.

I've seen a few people suggest Microsoft will have a great show so I'm just interested to see what they have.

I do have this feeling that Nintendo could have a really strong show. I just keep thinking they'll announce a Super Mario Galaxy 3 which would be huge imo.

Edit: Thought Bethesda was a little earlier. Probably get a nap in before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

FALLOUT 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Zone Of The Enders 3, a man can hope every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Platinum are supposed to be announcing something, Revengeance 2 maybe?

Platinum are supposed to be announcing something, Revengeance 2 maybe?

It is Transformers Devastation, it is meant to have the original 80's Transformers, if so I shall be buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Did I see something mentioned somewhere on the internet of a Red Dead Redemption 2 or am I going mad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fallout 4 is the only game I'm interested in.

I wonder how hardware-heavy it is going to be this year. Obviously it might be the year of VR.

Did I see something mentioned somewhere on the internet of a Red Dead Redemption 2 or am I going mad.

Just wish lists I'd imagine. I haven't seen any rumours regarding RDR being there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Kirby wrote: »
    Red dead 2 is the new half life 3. Everyone wants it but it just isnt happening. Dont get your hopes up.

True, read dead 2 will never happen...considering it'll be read dead 3 :p

Yu Suzuki is trolling people on twitter about Shenmue again, the internet will break if we got Shenmue 3 and The Last Guardian.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Xenji wrote: »
    Yu Suzuki is trolling people on twitter about Shenmue again, the internet will break if we got Shenmue 3 and The Last Guardian.

Quite possible that we might see Shenmue 3 on the xbox one as a shock :D as Microsoft have pushed off showing a lot of there games at E3 so I think we might be in for a few shock games coming to console.

Was reading rummers as well that there after the slint hills game that was post to come out on the PS4 an offered huge money to Kallni (not sure on spelling) to buy the game ?.

The Last Guardian I am still not sure will we ever see this game as how long have we been waiting for it now ?. E3 2007 ?. Sony could end up doing a FF15 on it and rename the game completely

Advertisement