Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super E3 2015 - General Discussion Turbo Redux Edition

Options
1757677787981»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I did really like Dark Messiah but at the same time it was kind of just a physics simulator and combat could be a bit clunky. It's definitely something that should revisited.

One of the earlier source engine games, best part was the ice magic but the memory leak issues meant that my pc would freeze every time i used that spell on someone.

Found some combination of settings that worked in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Not a NSA agent

Varik wrote: »
    One of the earlier source engine games, best part was the ice magic but the memory leak issues meant that my pc would freeze every time i used that spell on someone.

Found some combination of settings that worked in the end.

ha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Just saw on Amazon that Anno 2205 is listed for the PS4 and X1. I saw it at the Ubi show and assumed it was PC only. I picked up 2070 on the Steam sale and will be very interested to see how it ports over to the PS4. Tropico 5 is not bad and it would be great to see these types of games come back to consoles again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

I'm a huge fan of the original games, and it looks like Battlefront has been worth the wait. It looks incredible.

PEW PEW!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

No love for Ghost Recon Wildlands? Can be played solo or with three other players in an open world environment.
    Seems to be a bit of a Far cry feel about it. Set in Mexico against the drug cartels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Like most Ubisoft games, they seem to have a great concept but who knows if it will actually be executed well.

For Honor resonates with me a lot more. That game looks great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

tok9 wrote: »
    Like most Ubisoft games, they seem to have a great concept but who knows if it will actually be executed well.
    In 30FPS for "a more cinematic experience" or as it's really is "We can't code for **** so we're lowering the FPS for everyone".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Ghost Recon looks good but so did The Division right up until last week. I'll keep an eye on this but I'm not expecting anything amazing until I see more in a years time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

weiland79 wrote: »

No love for Ghost Recon Wildlands? Can be played solo or with three other players in an open world environment.
    Seems to be a bit of a Far cry feel about it. Set in Mexico against the drug cartels.

More excited for this than the division tbh, only god knows when it will be released though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Waiting for all the cool weapons and vehicles to be locked behind a pay wall, and require patches patches patches!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Waiting for all the cool weapons and vehicles to be locked behind a pay wall, and require patches patches patches!

And an exclusive weapon only at gamestop. And exclusive missions only on ps4 while being a timed exclusive on xbone. And a season pass. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Nody wrote: »
    In 30FPS for "a more cinematic experience" or as it's really is "We can't code for **** so we're lowering the FPS for everyone".

Don't be silly :P

Advertisement